The market in question is one where clients can have a bet on who they believe will succeed the Modern Day Maharaja for the WWE Championship.
Here's how the odds looked shortly before they were removed for their scheduled cut-off before Smackdown.
|Image from Unibet's WWE Betting Page. Click to expand|
I last covered this particular market on Saturday evening. Since then, the following moves have been made:
- Shinsuke Nakamura has increased from 1/7 to 1/4. This could be attributed to what I wrote earlier about Jinder Mahal's odds to win the WWE Championship match at Hell in a Cell 2017 having been lowered sometime today.
- John Cena's odds have been cut from 7/4 into 5/4. In my opinion, this could be a byproduct of what I wrote about earlier in regards to WWE booking a two-night tour of India for December. If Mahal's reign extends to early December, then this could put Cena back in the hunt if the plan is for him to shift back to Smackdown once regular American football season is over in January.
- AJ Styles has drifted out from 11/4 to 3/1
- Rusev has increased to 17/1 from 15s
- Bobby Roode, who I pointed out that - at 15/1 - was worth a look when I wrote Saturday's post ended up being cut to 13s shortly after the post went live. His price has now been snipped into 12/1.
And that's all for now. I'll return to the topic as soon as the markets are republished in the near future.