- Triple H and Randy Orton are at -120 pick 'em. The price I had this morning was Triple H +100, so his odds are shorter. Randy Orton was -140, so he has drifted
- Goldberg's price has been snipped from +180 to +150 while The Undertaker has moved up from -260 to -190
- No change in the market for Braun Strowman (-750) .vs. Bobby Lashley (+450)
- Finn Balor is still -1,850 to Andrade's +900
- Shane McMahon has been lowered from +310 to +250 for his match with Roman Reigns (-430 up to -350)
- No change in the WWE Championship market since last night. Kofi Kingston remains a -1,350 favourite to beat Dolph Ziggler (+650)
- Seth Rollins is still a -1,200 fave to beat Baron Corbin (+600) in the Universal Championship match
- Lars Sullivan remains -1,700 to beat Lucha House Party (+800) in the three-on-one match
- The battle royal market has seen 'The Field versus Ali' move in from -185 to -210. Ali, who is the wrestler with the shortest individual odds on the board has moved up from +145 to +160. It's important to note that, over here in Europe, Mansoor has become the betting favourite. He does not appear on 5Dimes' market, so 'The Field versus Ali' is a way 5Dimes customers can bet on Mansoor to win this match.
Prices correct as of 3PM BST. The latest can be found on The 5Dimes Website.