Along with the 'Tournament Winner' market that you'd expect from a bookmaker with KOTR betting opportunities, the bookies have also included markets in which customers can place bets on the winner from the Raw and Smackdown sides of the tournament.
Drew McIntyre is 13/10 to be the overall winner. He's 4/6 to be Raw's representative in the final while Kevin Owens is 9/10 to be the finalist from the blue brand.
And there's more.
Other markets that can be found are:
- An alphabetical proposition market where clients can bet on the first initial of the tournament winner. There are three selections (A-B, C-D or E-Z)
- Brand of winner
- Nationality of winner
- Age of winner (the options are '34 years or less' and '35 years or more')
- Best finishing position head-to-heads
- Stage of elimination wagering for all the announced participants
As well as those, and I will get into them in the next day or so, there is a 'Group Betting' market in which people can bet on the winner as part of a group.
There are three to choose from. They are:
- TOP BABYFACES (Ali, Cedric Alexander, Kevin Owens, Ricochet and The Miz)
- TOP HEELS (Andrade, Baron Corbin, Drew McIntyre, Elias and Samoa Joe)
- OTHERS (Apollo Crews, Buddy Murphy, Cesaro, Chad Gable, Sami Zayn and Shelton Benjamin)
The 'Top Babyface' group is 23/20, the 'Top Heel' selection is 1/3 and those that fall into the 'Others' category are 7/1.
The markets can be found on any of the websites with Kambi's WWE/Pro Wrestling markets. An example can be found on the link below.