- Rey Mysterio's odds to win the Universal Championship match have fallen from +300 into +120. A win for Brock Lesnar will now pay out at -160, which is up from -420
- Shayna Bazler has dropped from +125 into -105 for her match with Bayley (+175 No Change) and Becky Lynch (+230 No Change)
- Team Raw Women have dropped into -210 from -140. However, Team Smackdown has also shortened as their now +180 from +350. NXT stalls at +230
- Team NXT Men have dropped from +130 into -160. As a result, Team Smackdown Men have risen to +160 from +130 while Team Raw Men stays at +325
- AJ Styles has moved into -155 from -125 for his match with Shinsuke Nakamura (+175 No Change) and Roderick Strong (+400 No Change)
- Bray Wyatt (-1,350 No Change) is still favourite to beat Daniel Bryan (+650 No Change)
- Adam Cole has fallen into -750 from -565 while Pete Dunne has moved to +450 from +375
Odds from 5Dimes.