As of this morning, Reigns is a -280 favourite to overcome his nemesis. A decision in favour of Corbin will pay out at odds of +200.
In yesterday's 5Dimes post, I published a catch up in regards to the odds for both of the Royal Rumble battle royals. Here are some updated notes I've taken from this morning's visit.
- In yesterday's post, I initially failed to point out that Ricochet's price had lowered from +4,500 into +3,750 in the men's market. I made an correction at the bottom of the post a few hours later, but want to point it out again just in case anybody missed the emendation
- Brock Lesnar's price has once again dropped. He was +350 previously, but is now down to +220
- Drew McIntyre's odds have lowered from +950 to +750
- Edge is now at +1,500. This is down from the previous price of +2,250
- Shayna Baszler, who made a losing appearance in the battle royal on NXT last night, has had her odds to win the women's Royal Rumble match moved in from -175 into -190
Prices correct as of 11AM GMT and taken from The 5Dimes Website.