There have been adjustments made to all but one of the TV prop markets I wrote about in one of the posts I published this morning.
Here's what has changed.
- 'Yes' has dropped from 4/5 into 7/10 in the market that asks customers whether or not they believe tonight's episode of WWE Monday Night Raw will have 2.2 Million or more viewers. As a result, 'No' is now at EVS. It was initially at 9/10
- AEW Dynamite not to get '0.9 Million or More' viewers has been taken to 17/20 from 19/20 while those who think the episode will do 900,000 or higher are also being 17/20. That's up from 3/4.
- The prop for WWE NXT to have 500,000 viewers or above has seen a flip with 'Yes' going from EVS into 7/10 and the 'No' move out from 7/10 to EVS
- A special in which customers are asked whether AEW's number will be at least double that of WWE NXT has seen 'No' moved in from 1/2 to 11/25. A winning wager on 'Yes' will now pay out at 8/5. This is up from 7/5
- 'Yes' has dropped into 3/4 from 9/10 in the prop for Friday's edition of WWE Smackdown. In this prop customers are wagering whether or not the 2.5 Million or more tune in. Those who think the number will be shorter will now be able to back 'No' at a slightly better 19//20. The initial price was 4/5
- The market that has not been changed is the one in which customers can bet on whether or not Smackdown has 250,000 or more viewers than Raw. 'No' is a 4/5 favourite. It's opposition, 'Yes', is 9/10.