Betting favourite, Hiromu Takahashi - who has made it into the next round - is now down from 6/4 into 13/10 while joint second-favourites, Kazuchika Okada (also in the next round) and SANADA, have stalled at 9/4.
The other price changes have seen:
- Kota Ibushi lowered from 7/2 into 3/1
- EVIL drop from 15s into 10/1
- Tomohiro Ishii, who has progressed to next week's third round, fall into 10/1 from 12/1
- Taichi dip from 20/1 into 17/1
- Hirooki Goto drift from 17/1 to 20/1
- Taiji Ishimori, who will face Okada in the third round match next week, rise to 33/1 from 25/1
Prices correct as of last night and this morning.