Both Sky Bet and Kambi have closed their betting markets for tonight's WWE Money in the Bank PPV.
The closing favourites were:
- Nikki A.S.H/Cross to win the women's Money in the Bank ladder match
- Big E to win the men's Money in the Bank ladder match
- Bobby Lashley over Kofi Kingston
- AJ Styles and Omos over The Viking Raiders
- The Mysterios over The Usos
- Roman Reigns over Edge
There was a contrast between the two closing favourites for the WWE Raw Women's Championship match because Sky Bet had Charlotte Flair and Kambi had Rhea Ripley.
For what it's worth, Sky Bet's market had the longevity as it was opened in late-June whereas Kambi began taking bets for that particular match yesterday.
Here are the two markets to show how they differed.