- No change in the markets for Brock Lesnar (-300) .vs. Daniel Bryan (+220), AOP (-230) .vs. The Bar (+170) and Team Raw Tag Teams (+220) .vs. Team Smackdown Tag Teams (-300)
- Buddy Murphy's odds to successfully retain the WWE Cruiserweight Championship have moved in from -190 into -210 while his opponent, Mustafa Ali, is up to +160 from +150
- Team Smackdown Women have shortened from -150 into -230. Their opponents have moved up to +170 from +110
- Team Raw Men have lowered from -110 into -170. The Smackdown team is now +130 - up from -130
- Shinsuke Nakamura has decreased from -155 into -185 while Seth Rollins has moved up to +145 from +115
- Cbarlotte Flair has dropped from +550 into +290. Ronda Rousey has now been moved to -410, which is up from -1,050
Odds from 5Dimes.