There have been a few adjustments made since these markets were installed. Therefore, in today's post, I'll bring you up to speed.
Here are some notes about the selections that have been cut since the market first opened.
- The Undertaker was a 4/6 favourite last week, but has now been cut into 3/5
- Batista has been lowered from 3s into 5/2
- I can understand why Paul Heyman's odds have moved in. It's because he's local to the New Jersey/New York area and I guess a punter (or more) has had a speculative wager. I can't see him being inducted next year. Nor can I see him being a headliner any year. His price has dipped from 12/1 into 10/1
- Vince McMahon has fallen from 20/1 into 12s
The names that have drifted out are:
- Daniel Bryan from 3/1 to 5/1
- Taz from 25/1 to 33/1
- Scott Steiner from 33/1 to 40/1
Prices were correct as of the time of writing. The latest can be found on the websites that publish betting odds from Kambi.