There isn't much to report as the only single Smackdown branded market to have differing prices to when I wrote about them last night is the one for the WWE Championship match.
As of 10AM BST, the sportsbook is offering Shinsuke Nakamura as a -175 favourite to defeat WWE Champion, AJ Styles, in the last man standing match. He was -145 yesterday night.
Styles has now been placed as a +130 outsider. The most recent price I have for him is +105.
The only other market that has changed is for women's ladder match. It appears as though the gamblers have bet against Natalya winning the briefcase as 'The Field' versus the favourite is now at -210 after being -190 ahead of Smackdown.
Natalya has been moved up to +160 - a number she has been many times since the market was first installed. She was +150 at 11PM BST last night.
Even though 'The Field' has moved in, the individual selections opposing Natalya have all moved out. Here's how they contrast:
- Alexa Bliss was +250, but is now +290
- Charlotte Flair has risen to +450 from +405
- Sasha Banks moved from +500 to +570
- Becky Lynch has jumped to +950 from +900
- Lana is now +1,200 from +1,100
- Ember Moon has moved in the same way as Lana
- Naomi has drifted to +3,300 from +3,000
I plan to visit the website again later on this evening.
5Dimes' WWE Money in the Bank 2018 markets are found under 'Other Sports' on the 5Dimes Website.