Here are the latest William Hill prices. They were correct as of 4PM GMT today. Below them are some notes pointing out how they've been adjusted.
- Roderick Strong (9/2) and Shinsuke Nakamura (7/4) are still showing the same prices as I've seen them every time I've visited the website. However, AJ Styles, is now available at a better price than he has been. He was 8/11 before this evening, but is now 4/5
- Team NXT - in the men's 5 vs 5 vs 5 market - has lowered from 15/8 into 6/4. As a result, the other selections have moved up. Team Raw was 2/1, but is now 9/4 and Team Smackdown is 6/4 from 11/8
- The Undisputed Era has dipped from 9/4 into 13/8 in the market for the tag team triple threat match. The Viking Raiders - who fell from 8/11 into 4/7 within the first day of betting - are now up to 5/6. The New Day stays at 9/2
- Team Raw, in the women's elimination market, has moved down to EVS from 6/5. Team Smackdown has risen to 7/2 from 2/1 and Team NXT stays at 9/4
- Adam Cole .vs. Pete Dunne is a new market (I wrote about it in the previous post)
- Bray Wyatt is now a 1/12 favourite to win the Universal Championship match against his challenger, Daniel Bryan (6/1). Wyatt had been 1/10 since Thursday while Bryan was 11/2
- Rey Mysterio is down from 4/1 into 11/4 with Brock Lesnar moving up from 1/7 to 1/4