Kambi's betting market, in which customers can bet on who they believe will be the headliner of the 2020 WWE Hall of Fame ceremony was republished yesterday with a a number of selections' prices shortened.
All of the price changes I've recorded can be viewed in the image. Below the picture are some notes about the recent changes.
- The Undertaker and The Rock are joint-favourites again. As of right now, both men are 33/20. This time however, Taker's price has moved in as he was 2/1 when the market was last available. Rock has drifted from 6/4 favourite to 33/20
- John 'Bradshaw' Layfield has been taken down to 15/2 from 17/2
- William Regal is also 15/2 from 17/2. Of all the selections, I've found Regal's fluctuation intriguing as his price has been as high as 40/1 and it would appear he is being backed, but I don't know if the person - or persons - backing him are aware that it's to be the headline act and not just to be a part of the 2020 class
- With CM Punk now kind of back in WWE, or at least working for a FOX-produced WWE show, his price has had a steep drop from 100/1 into 10/1
I've already noted that Dwayne Johnson's odds have moved up from 6/4 into 33/20. Here are the other selections that have drifted:
- Batista is up from 4/1 to 5/1
- The New World Order has also moved to 5/1 from 4/1
- Vince McMahon has gone from 7/1 to 10/1
- Triple H is up from 33s to 40/1
- Linda McMahon is now 50/1 from 40/1
- 'Any female inducted as a single inductee (excluding Linda McMahon and Ronda Rousey)' has been placed at 66/1 from 50/1
- Ronda Rousey is 150/1 from 100/1
- Eric Bischoff is up from 160/1 to 250/1
The 2020 Hall of Fame ceremony will take place on Thursday April 2nd.