- The New Day selection has now lowered from -300 into -320 in the market for the WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championship tables match. A win for Cesaro and Shinsuke Nakamura, which was offered at +220 this morning, is now +240
- Apollo Crews is now a -300 favourite to successfully retain the WWE United States Championship. He was -280 this morning. As a result, MVP has risen to +220 from +200. As mentioned this morning, the betting before today has gone the way of MVP as his price declined from +315 into +200 across the past five days
- Seth Rollins' price to beat Rey Mysterio in the eye for an eye match has dropped from -275 into -380. Mysterio is now up from +195 to +260
- Braun Strowman is now at +120 from +125 to win the Wyatt swamp fight. Bray Wyatt is -160 from -165
- Bayley was -570 to get a win over Nikki Cross in the WWE Smackdown Women's Championship market when I wrote about the odds this morning. She is now at -600 with Nikki Cross up from +380 to +400
- Drew McIntyre is now at -1,750 from -1,500 to get a win over his challenger for the WWE Championship - Dolph Ziggler (+700 to +850)
- WWE Raw Women's Champion, Asuka, is now at -420 to get a W over Sasha Banks. She was -300 earlier. A decision in favour of the challenger will now pay out at +300. This is up from +220 from this morning.
What you see above are notes I have made from my most recent visit to the 5Dimes Sportsbook's WWE Extreme Rules 2020 markets. The current prices are compared to those from THIS MORNING'S POST.
Prices correct as of 7PM BST from 5Dimes.