Sky Bet has added a market for the women's Elimination Chamber match that will crown WWE Women's Tag Team Champions on the February 17th card.
For those of you who have been following along, you're bound to be aware that I had been keeping tabs on a market in Sky Bet's 'Ongoing Specials' section where clients could have placed wagers on the team that claims the titles as far back as last year. I last wrote about the market on Tuesday.
I've compared the earlier market with the latest one. Here's what I've found:
- Bayley and Sasha Banks are 4/9 favourites now. They were 4/7 favourites the last time I took note of the ongoing special. Had you backed them in the other market weeks ago, you could have found a best price of 6/4. In my opinion - if Sasha Banks is cleared to compete - this will be the team that should go on to become the next champions.
- The IIconics are now second-favourites. As you can see above, they were joint-fourth in betting along with Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville at 11/2 on Tuesday. Their current price is 5/1.
- If the Boss and Hug Connection do not come out of the match as the new WWE Women's Tag Team Champions, then my second-favourites would be Nia Jax and Tamina. This team closed as 5/1 on Tuesday, but customers can now back them in the other market at a better 13/2.
- The bookies' closing second-favourites, The Riott Squad, were 4/1 but now also at 13/2 with Jax and Tamina.
- The Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville selection was available at 11/2 earlier in the week. The team is now 10/1 to win the match.
- Naomi and Carmella were 20/1 on Tuesday. They appear at 20s in the match winner market, so - of all of the confirmed teams - this is the only one showing identical pricing when comparing the special with the new market.