There have been some peculiar price changes during the past few hours, but there's nothing to suggest that this is due to any smart money. I'll publish updates within this post when necessary.
Here are the favourites as of 1am along with some notes regarding the outsiders' prices:
Roman Reigns -300 (Money has been coming in on Dean Ambrose)
Charlotte -300 (Brie Bella's odds have fallen from +400 to +220)
Lynch and Banks -460 (Naomi and Tamina's odds have dropped from +450 to +320)
Kevin Owens -460 (Ziggler's odds have descended from +500 to +320)
The Wyatts -510
AJ Styles -300 (Chris Jericho's odds have dropped from +350 to +250)
Rundown of winners
- Kalisto won as a -430 favourite
- Becky Lynch & Sasha Banks were victors as -460 favourites despite late interest coming in on Naomi & Tamina
- Kevin Owens also went into his match as a -460 fave
- Underdog victory for Big Show, Kane and Ryaback. They entered at odds of
- AJ Styles entered as a -280 fave over Chris Jericho despite the late money coming in on Y2J
- Roman Reigns won the main event as a -280 favourite. The real story is how far Dean Ambrose's odds fell in the latter stages of betting. He entered at +180 after being as high as +560 a few hours beforehand.
Prices are based on the lines available from 5Dimes.com.